Information for Prospective Students
|Pre-Kindergarten:||Children must be TWO years old by May 16, 2018|
|Kindergarten 1:||Children must be THREE years old by May 16, 2018|
|Kindergarten 2:||Children must be FOUR years old by May 16, 2018|
|Kindergarten 3:||Children must be FIVE years old by May 16, 2018|
Prospective parents and families are invited to visit the school by appointment with the Admission Officer at 05200 3253 or 088788 0377 during our office hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm).
Admission Documents Required
- Completed, signed application form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Three (3) recent passport-sized photographs
- Immunization / Health records
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- For international student:
- photocopy of the student’s passport with photo page,
- photocopy of non-immigrant visa
- photocopy of departure card (tourist visa is not acceptable).
- For Thai student:
- photocopy of both parents’ Thai ID card or passport with photo page or
- photocopy of the guardian’s Thai ID card or passport with photo page.